Genetically Altered (Mutant Size) - Baron Samedi

I didn't think I was going to get this model done before the end of October.  With the ever nearing release of Guild Wars 2, & my Hall of Monuments to be filled, I've been spending a lot of my time this month playing my favourite Online MMORPG Guild Wars.

Here it is though, the 1st custom of the Mutant Genetically Altered.  The body alone is 12 inches tall, and with the Hat.. It's a big one.
The above picture is my Test Build, so there has been graphic improvements made since this was printed.  The reason I didn't rebuild is because it's a 12 page template, & I was trying to save paper & ink.
I wanted to do Baron Samedi this because I like the look of the skeleton body paint, & have always been a fan of anything of a macabre nature.

Download your Genetically Altered - Mutant Baron Samedi Here

No comments:

Post a Comment