Desktop Wallpapers 1280 x 800

I have made 2 Wallpapers so far, & although I haven't made multiple formats, they are in widescreen, so should stretch to fit nicely.  The images below are full size, so just click on them to bring up the full version on screen, then "Right Click" to save.

Genetically Altered
The 1st is shown on a previous post, but I made a couple of small changes so here it is again.  This is my Genetically Altered Blank on his own Wallpaper.

Leeroy Vs Deathstar
This next one is an older picture of mine, but I recently vectored it so I could resize perfectly & add my logo.  As you can see, it's a play on the infamous Leeroy Jenkins from World of Warcraft given a Star Wars makeover.

The idea & original sketch was mine, but the paintover was done by a Graphic Artist friend of mine called Din, using Painter 11.  I then traced it in Illustrator CS4 which took a few trys to get the settings correct on the trace, & added my logo for the wallpaper.

I hope you enjoy these, & I will post more as I do them.  Thanks for visiting & keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment