iPhone Wallpaper - Logo Version

I am starting to experiment with basic digital images, as part of my journey to become a self taught Graphic Artist.  Wanting to try various different things along the way, iPhone Wallpapers came to mind.

Here are a couple, & I will definitely do more.  As I pick up new techniques along the way, I shall play around with more elaborate images.  These are fairly basic, but they get the job done.  Feel free to download the images & use if you have an iPhone or similar.



The dimensions are the standard 320 x 480 pixels for the iPhone screen, & the image is actual size, so you can just right click it & "Save Picture as".  The format is .png as this is better quality than a .jpeg, but if your phone requires a .jpeg, just open the saved image in any art program & re-save

No comments:

Post a Comment