Genetically Altered Custom - Severen by Abz

I recieved an email today, & the contents made me smile very much.  Abz from Oh-Sheet Papertoys had sent me a custom of Genetically Altered.
And what a custom it is.  This character is named Severen, & in the words of Abz "Severen, was actually inspired by the name ‘Genetically Altered’. He possesses extraordinary power and isn’t necessarily concerned with trying to hide it." complete with his own Baseball Cap.

Abz says she had fun customising the template, & I certainly was happy to recieve it.  Thanks Abz, & I will custom one of your toys soon.

Download the Genetically Altered Severen Custom Here

If anyone would like to custom Genetically Altered, I can supply you with the Blank template in CS4 .ai or .eps format.  Just use the Contact Tab & send me an email requesting which format you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment