My 1st Magazine Feature

Recently I did a custom of the Uber Leet papertoy, & I designed the graphics on it specifically for NAG, a South African Gaming magazine.  I wasn't sure what the outcome of it would be, but they decided to include the completed template on the free DvD that circulates with the mag.  There was also a mention inside, about my blog.


This is a big step for me with regards to local exposure for my Designs & Artwork.  So big thanks to NAG & to everyone that has encouraged me to get to this point.

The success of the blog (Huuuge thx to Paperkraft.net) has been awesome too, as this October is the 2nd month that I have had over 4500 page hits for that calander month.

Keep visiting me, & letting me know how i'm doing.  It's your regular visits that keep me making toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment