Halloween 2011 - Jack Skellington & CandyCorn

Time for Halloween again, & as it's my favourite Celebration, I've made two toys for you to enjoy.

The 1st is Jack Skellington using the Genetically Altered template.  There is a difference on this one though.  I used an easier build head shape.  I'm not stopping the Egghead version, but I will be using the new shape head for certain models aimed at a younger audience.
The 2nd is based on the very popular treat enjoyed around Halloween, & that is the Candy Corn.  I gave it a carved pumpkin face, I thought it made a change from seeing a pumpkin.  The cool thing about this toy is that you can fill it with Candy before closing it up & give it as a Trick or Treat pressie.  A paper toy with a purpose, after all, who doesn't like getting candy.
The last thing to say is, get them early so you can build before Halloween, & enjoy them as always.
30 days to go yet but have a Happy Halloween when it gets here.

Download Genetically Altered Jack Skellington Here
Download CandyCorn Candy holder Here

No comments:

Post a Comment